The Market Value of Your Home is not:
1. What you have in it.
2. What you need out of it.
3. What you heard your neighbor's house sold for.
4. Based on great memories you've made there.
5. What the tax assessor says it is worth.
6. What a previous appraisal said it is worth.
7. How much it is insured for.
8. Based on the price of the homes you are considering for purchase.
The True Market Value of Your Home Is What a Buyer is Willing to Pay:
1. Based on today's market.
2. Based on today's competition.
3. Based on today's financing.
4. Based on today's economic conditions.
5. Based on the buyer's perception of the condition of the property.
6. Based on location.
7. Based on showing accessibility.
Properties that sell in today?s market: On a Scale of 1-10,
The "10s" are the ones that are selling!
How Can Your Property Be a "10"?
1. By improving the condition and presentation of the home.
2. By offering favorable terms.
3. By adjusting the price.
4. By making your home easy to show.
As a Seller You Do Not Control:
1. Market Conditions.
2. The motivation of your competition.
As a Seller You Do Control:
1. The price you ask.
2. The condition of the property.
3. Ease of access to the property.